1. ZR08- natural rubber: standard impeller rubber
2. ZR26- natural rubber: standard lining rubber
3. ZR33- natural rubber: the upgraded version of MR26, with stronger scratch resistance, usually used in cyclones, pump linings and impellers, etc.
4. ZR38- natural rubber: with moderate hardness, corrosion resistance and tensile-tear resistance, it is mainly used in impellers.
5. ZR55- natural rubber: with hardness of MR08-MR38, it can be used in impellers or linings.
6. ZS01- synthetic rubber: EPDM rubber, with acid resistance but poor wear resistance, suitable for spit outlet gasket, suction inlet gasket and sheath gasket.
7. ZS02- synthetic rubber: EPDM rubber, with acid resistance and moderate wear resistance, suitable for flow parts.
8. ZS10- nitrile rubber: suitable for O-rings
9. ZS12- nitrile rubber: it is resistant to grease and suitable for flow parts.
10. ZS21- butyl rubber: featured by high temperature resistance and oxidation resistance, suitable for flow parts.