WN(Q) series dredge pump is a new type of dredge pump developed by our company aiming at dredge pumps of dredging and hydraulic fill industries. This series of pumps, made of high strength wear resistant alloy cast iron (KmTBCr27), with its hardness not less than 58HRC, have strong impact resistance and excellent corrosion resistance.Application
|Maximum flow quantity||25000m³/h|
For details, please refer to the bottom clear water performance table.Performance parameters
|Model||Capacity (m3/h)||Head (m)||Speed (rpm)||Efficiency (%)||NPSH r (m)||Inlet Diameter (mm)||Outlet Diameter (mm)||Maximum diameter of flow particle (mm)|
1. The WN series dredge pump is used in the cabin, while the WN (Q) series used underwater, making our dredge pumps meet the requirements of different hull structures, thus having wide applicability.
2. The overall structure adopts horizontal single-stage single-suction cantilever structure that can provide two ways of connecting with the gear box, i.e. the pump working part is combined with the gear box, or the pump bracket is connected with the gear box through the coupling.
3. The pump casings of 300WN (Q)-500WN (Q), 600WN (Q)-1000WN (Q) adopt single casing structure. While 600WN-1000WN adopts double shell structure, which can ensure the long-term reliable operation of the pump.
4. The WN(Q) series dredge pump adopts the front dismantling structure that is easy to assemble and disassemble, convenient for maintenance and replacing parts.
5. The impeller adopts multi head trapezoidal screwed connection with large transmitted torque, easy to assemble. An impeller dismounting ring is arranged at the rear end of the shaft sleeve to make disassembly convenient.
6. Through optimum design, the WN (Q) series dredge pump has excellent cavitation performance, strong suction capability and large digging depth.
7. WN (Q) series dredge pump has wide smooth runner so as to possess good flow performance. The adjustment of the flow rate and head can be achieved by adjusting the speed or diameter of the impeller.
8. The flow parts use high strength wear-resistant alloy cast iron material with the hardness over 58HRC, so they have strong impact resistance and good corrosion resistance.
9. The hydraulic design uses CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) to simulate the flow field, which can improve the efficiency and avoid the local wear of the flow parts due to rapid speed change, thus reducing the consumption of accessories.
10. The packing seal, mechanical seal, reinforced seal (filling grease), screw sleeve seal (L type rubber seal) and other forms of sealing are available to meet customer demand.
11. Grease or oil lubrication can be used for lubrication.