ZG(H) series sand and gravel pump is a single-stage, single suction, cantilever, horizontal, centrifugal slurry pump, mainly used for conveying strong abrasive particles that are too big for general slurry pump to transport, such as granular coal, metal smelting slag and root crops, as well as for dredger, river dredging, mining and other fields. The pump is especially suitable for large flow quantity, high concentration, high head working conditions, and for transporting high temperature strong abrasive slurry owing to its excellent cavitation resistance and abrasion resistance.Application
|Maximum flow quantity||5600m³/h|
For details, please refer to the bottom clear water performance table.ZG(H) clear water performance table
|Model||Maximum power through belt drive KW||Clear water performance|
|Flow quantity Q(m³/h)||Head H(m)||Speed n(r/min)||Efficiency η%||net positive suction head NPSH(m)||Minimum dimension of flow section (mm)|
1. The high strength bracket and the simple bearing assembly adopt bolt fastening, which is easy to install and dismount, as well as to adjust the impeller clearance.
2. The outlet can be installed at any angle, so it is easy for maintenance.
3. Packing seal and auxiliary impeller seal are optional for customers according to different needs.
4. The pump body, impeller, front and rear guard plates and other flow parts are made of high Cr abrasion-resistant alloy material, to ensure the long service life.
5. The design of single pump shell and wide runner ensures the smooth passing of large particles, and strong anti-cavitation and anti-abrasion ability.