Shijiazhuang Zhengrong Pump Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturing enterprise of slurry pump which has been widely used in mining, coal, metallurgy, electricity, building materials and other industries. Apply to various operating conditions, the slurry pump is the preferred product to transmit ore mill slurry and tailings slurry.
1. Power plant: the slurry is used for ash handling, slag handling, desulphurization and slurry transmitting.
2. Mining concentration plant: The pump products are used in metal mineral separation(including iron mine, manganese ore, copper ore, nicker ore, molybdenum ore, tin ore, gold-silver ore, etc.) or nonmetal mineral separation (including fluorite ore and tailings).
3. Coal washery: By slurry pump, the float coal (that is the final coal slime) can be pressed into briquette.
4.Other fields: The slurry pump are widely used in soda plant, salt plant, steel plant, alumina plant and riverway dredging, sand pumping, sewage discharge, etc.
|High Chrome||Chrome content of 15%, 27%, 29%, 30%, 35%||slurry pump, crusher, coal mill and etc.|
|Cast and Ductile Iron||HT200, HT250, QT500-7, QT400-12 and so on||bearing housing, base and etc.|
|Stainless Steel||304, 316, 316L, CD4MCu||chemical industrial equipment spares|
|Rubber||Natural rubber, Butyl, Neoprene, Hypalon and so on||slurry pump, cyclone and so on|
|Polyurethane||Different hardness||slurry pump, cyclone, flotation and so on|
|Ceramic||Silicon carbide silicon nitride ceramic and chromic oxide, aluminum oxide ceramic coating||slurry pump|
1. Direct drive (DC): DC applies to horizontal pump and vertical pump.
2. Belt drive (BD): BD applies to vertical pump.
3. Other types of belt drive: they are used in horizontal pump.
1. Packing seal: this is the most widely used type with simple structure, easy maintenance and cheap price.
2. Auxiliary impeller seal: This method is of good seal effect with no need of seal water or diluting the slurry. So you may consider such type under the condition that diluting slurry is not allowed
3. Mechanical seal: this seal applies to conditions of high seal requirement, especially chemical industry and food industry.