The gradual implementation of flue gas desulfurization (FGD) is an effective measure to control the SO2 emission from the plant flue gas.
Our company began to study the technology of flue gas desulfurization in 2005. According to the working conditions and material features of the power plant pumps, we have successfully developed efficient, corrosion-resistant, wear-resistant DT series and TL series desulfurization pumps.
At present, the desulfurization pumps of ZR has been successfully applied to FGD projects of many domestic power plants. Due to the high efficiency, reliability and reasonable material use, our pumps are universally recognized by the users and become the preferred products of the domestic flue gas desulfurization projects.
1. Power plant: the desulfurization pump can be used for ash removal, slag removal, desulfurization, and mortar conveying.
2. Other fields: soda plant, salt plant, iron and steel plant, alumina plant; or for river dredging, sand pump and sewage discharge.
|High chrome||Chrome content of 15%, 27%, 29%, 30%, 35%||Slurry pump, crusher, coal mill and etc.|
|Cast and ductile Iron||HT200, HT250, QT500-7, QT400-12 and so on||Bearing housing, base and etc.|
|Stainless Steel||304, 316, 316L, CD4MCu||Chemical industrial equipment spares|
|Rubber||Natural rubber, Butyl, Neoprene, Hypalon and so on||Slurry pump, cyclone and so on|
|Polyurethane||Different hardness||Slurry pump, cyclone, flotation and so on|
|Ceramic||Silicon carbide silicon nitride ceramic and chromic oxide, aluminum oxide ceramic coating||Slurry pump|
1. The desulphurization pump uses low carbon stainless steel with ferrite as the dominant component which has higher mechanical strength, so it is not easy to produce cracks due to chloride corrosion.
2. The hydraulic friction loss of the pump is less than that of the metal pump with the same parameters, so the former efficiency is over 3% higher than that of the latter.
3. All the materials of the pump are metal, easy to control size, with smooth surface of the parts and small gap between components, the volumetric efficiency is high and the comprehensive efficiency is more than 5% higher than that of non-metal pumps.
4. The flow part adopts low carbon stainless steel material, so it has a long service life and the metal guard plate has stronger ability of enduring shear sliding wear than general non-metallic materials.
5. With the dynamic abrasion resistance being 0.008-0.08mm/year and high tensile strength, the performance of the pump can be maintained constant in the long-term erosion condition.
6. The shaft seal adopts mechanical seal and operates reliably, which can be divided into two kinds: water type and waterless type. The water type mechanical seal has two end face seals (if the first level seal fails, the two level seal can still be sealed to prevent leakage), so as to realize that not a drop of liquid leaks. The waterless type mechanical seal uses anhydrous medium to complete self-washing, so the water saving effect is good.
7. The DT series and TL series pumps both adopt flexible coupling.